Cindy Abel is a multi-talented bilingual communications professional with experience working closely with high-level executive leadership and front-line employee groups to leverage communications best practices. Over the past 15 years, she has applied her award-winning creative and project management, writing and production skills in corporate, public affairs and non-profit settings.
As a Director and Producer, her primary professional focus has been on developing film projects and applying her communications experience to create client videos for external and internal campaigns. Cindy facilitates cultural transformation and employee engagement by improving perception and receptivity within target markets through:
- Strategic communications plan development, implementation and execution of deliverables
- Branding and communications materials development
- Writing, editing and publication management of print and online publications
- Social media, including blogs, intranet, communities of interest
- Effective speech and presentation developmnet
- Video production and direction, incorporation of videos in communications roll-out and training.
Clients include AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals, Coca-Cola North America, The Home Depot, Atlanta Convention & Visitors Bureau and American Express Financial Advisors.